The website of the Institute of Global Human Resource Development (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is administrated by the International Affairs Department, Okayama University (hereinafter referred to as “the University”).
The University recognizes that the personal information of students, patients, prospective students, and other users of the University is information that relates to privacy, and strives to manage it appropriately.
Collection of Personal Information
The scope of personal information collected will not exceed the limit necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will be collected through legal and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
The University will handle personal information provided by users for education, research, and other business purposes within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In the event that the purpose of use is changed, we will make a public announcement to that effect and obtain your consent.
Safety Measures for Personal Information
The University will take appropriate security measures to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, and unauthorized access to personal information.
Management of Personal Information
In order to manage personal information appropriately, the University will appoint a protection manager and a person in charge of protection in each department that handles personal information, and will continue to provide education to staff.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The University will not provide users’ personal information to a third party unless we have obtained their prior consent. However, we may provide their personal information to a third party without their consent in the following cases.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing to carry out a project prescribed by law, and obtaining their consent would interfere with the execution of the project.
- In the event that the University provides personal information provided by users to a third party for outsourcing or other reasons, the University will contractually obligate the third party to take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent leakage or re-provision of personal information.
- The University will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information provided by users in accordance with the provisions of the law. The University will also publish an overview of the personal information it holds in the “Personal Information File Register”.
Compliance with and Review of Laws and Regulations
The University will comply with laws and other regulations related to the protection of personal information, and will continuously review and improve its measures for the handling of personal information.
- Public Relations and Information Strategy (About Private Policy)
Public Relations and Information Strategy
*Please replace ● with @.
- International Student Division (About this site)
International Student Division
*Please replace ● with @.